Current Store Status
Open usual business hours with restrictions in place. Please monitor our Facebook page for immediate updates.
As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) begins to make its way to the Goulburn Valley we want to reassure all our customers that we have your health and safety in mind.
As businesses choose to work from home and people begin to self-isolate, the use of digital technology to stay connected has never been more important. This is a difficult and uncertain time, so here’s what we are doing to keep our services up and running, keep you connected and keep our store team safe
We are currently operating business as usual unless the situation changes otherwise
– We are advocating social distancing to help prevent the spread of this pandemic. The Victorian Government announced on the morning of 25 March 2020 that unless persons need to get essential items then they must stay home.
– Please don’t be offended if we don’t shake your hand. This is a temporary measure in place to protect staff and customers
– Staff are required to sanitize desks and their hands between customers, please be patient whilst we complete this task.
– Our partners and suppliers are having a tough time and cannot guarantee some delivery times or may be difficult to contact. For this reason we may not be able to immediately help you out but we will guide you in the best possible way.
– We would prefer vulnerable members of our community call (03) 5831 6789 before coming into store.
Requests for Support
Requests for Support can be submitted using the webform below. We can assist you with New Connections and re-contracts, NBN and ADSL Connections, Pre-Paid activations and Business mobile connections. We can also allow you to order a new device for delivery to your door and EFTPOS payments taken, sorry no cash payments.
We won’t be able to assist with Billing enquiries, faults or complaints with this webform.
Please remember with the changing dynamics of the situation we may be working from our homes. We have staff based in Shepparton, Mooroopna and Numurkah. If we have to call you, it may be from a mobile phone number but we identify ourselves as being from ‘Rolys Mobiles’.
Lost Devices & Sim Cards
As always, you must report your device or sim card missing as soon as you realize it is gone. You will need to call 132200 to notify Telstra of its loss.
Telstra is offering its customers additional data to support them during the COVID-19 Pandemic. To apply click the link below. It is imperative you read the website in full before applying.
Faulty Mobile Phones
If your mobile phone has developed a fault which you believe needs closer inspection you can arrange for it to be seen by the Telstra repair center by clicking below.
Your mobile phone must be within warranty to use this service otherwise you may be charged, you can check your warranty status by dialling *#06# and entering the IMEI number into the link below
StayConnected & Swap Assure Claims
If you need to make a claim on your StayConnected or SwapAssure Policy you can do so on the link below
Staff E-Mail Address’
You may prefer to deal with a member of our staff and if that is the case please see below for their email address
Roland – Store Manager – Roland@rolysmobiles.com.au
James – General Sales & Support – James@rolysmobiles.com.au
Damien – Technician – Damien@rolysmobiles.com.au
Shannon – Business Specialist – Shannon@rolysmobiles.com.au